“International Committee for Settlement of Non-Governmental Disputes” is created with the participation of representatives from the United States of America, European countries and Presidium of the European World Forum. Commission creation protocol was signed in Strasbourg on May 11, 2005. The main task of the Commission is cooperation in the settlement of norms and principals of American democracy in the world.
MAIN TASKS OF THE COMMISSION:
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTES SETTLEMENT
- International Arbitration Court ICSNGD (State of Washington)
- System of National Arbitration Courts
- ISDS Arbitration
- Working organization of non-governmental arbitrages on the territory of foreign countries, development of mediation procedure
- Providing of real help to the members of private and public relations in the performance of decisions of the arbitrages on the territory of countries which have been joined to Convention “About admittance and bringing to the order of foreign arbitrage decisions” (New York, June 6, 1958).
DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIAL COMMUNITY
Propagation of principals of race and religious tolerance, kind neighbourhood and mutual aid.
- Work creation and maintenance of public bodies of interconfessional settlement on the territories of foreign countries – Interconfessional Council;
- Work creation and maintenance of public bodies of peaceful settlement on the territories of foreign countries – Peacemaker Council;
PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- Non admittance of the facts of violation of human rights and human basic freedom on the territories of foreign countries;
- Propagation of principals stated in General Declaration of Human Rights, which was accepted and declared by resolution 217 A (III) by the General Assembly on December 10, 1948 and in other remedial documents on the territories of foreign countries.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTES SETTLEMENT
International Committee for Settlement of Non-Governmental Disputes (ICSNGD) with its rich experience in alternative settlement of disputes provides services to private persons and organizations in the settlements of conflicts in a non-judicial order.
ICSNGD renders a full range of service in the process of settlement of a dispute claim (the statement about beginning of procedure of mediation) till completion of a process. ICSNGD provides administrative service in the USA as well as abroad through International Arbitrage System (IAS ICSNGD).
Administrative service of ICSNGD and IAS ICSNGD includes cooperation in appointment of intermediaries (mediators) and arbitrators, organization of hearings. It also provides the clients with the information about possible ways of settlement of disputes, including disputes settlement by means of mediation (intermediary). The main aim of ICSNGD is finishing of a dispute to the end through arbitrage relying on the principals of justice and impartiality.
Additional services of ICSNGD include designing and cultivation of the system of methods for alternative disputes settlement for corporations, trade unions, governmental organizations, judicial firms and federal courts. Commission also provides service in organization and carrying out of elective companies, organization of the process of education, vocational training and publication of scientific works of competitors (those who aspire to a wider and deeper understanding of practice of alternative disputes settlement).